Think your video soars above all the rest when it comes to engineering videos? Civil + Structural Engineer Media this week announced an open call for submissions to the 2021 Engineering Drone Video of the Year (EDVY) Competition through April 30, 2021.
Videos must be original, comprised of drone video footage gathered with a drone and should feature an engineering or construction project. All submissions should be between 1-5 minutes in length. There is no fee to enter.
Three finalists will be selected by C+S readers between May 3 and May 21 via online voting.
Finalists will be featured in Civil+Structural Engineer Magazine. Additional prizes for the winning video to be announced soon.
Last year, the Alabama Department of Transportation UAS Team won the contest.
Submit a video here.
- All videos must be uploaded by April 30, 2021
- Contest is open to anyone who owns the rights to a drone video of original, legally obtained footage, focused on an engineering or construction project
- Three finalists will be selected by the readers of Civil + Structural Engineer between May 3rd and May 21st via online voting
- Only 3 videos may be submitted per applicant
- Videos will be used in Civil + Structural Engineer marketing with attribution
Civil+Structural Engineer Media publishes business news and project information in the AEC industry. Each month the magazine features peer-contributed articles covering engineering and construction projects, as well as cutting-edge software tools and interviews with successful engineers and thought leaders in the industry.
Past Drone Video Contests
The FirePoint C3 Challenge is a competition in which the teams vie for a “final four” phase. The four winning teams collaborate to design and fabricate an integrated drone prototype to be presented to the U.S. Army next year.
Last year, SkyPixel and DJI launched a drone video short film contest with $50,000 up for grabs.
The post Drone Video Contest: Civil + Structural Engineer Media Launches Engineering Competition appeared first on Drone Magazine.